Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

favorite songs at the moment ♥

Hey gorgeous people

I'm sorry I haven't been active lately. The last days have been incredibly busy and I can't even tell why haha. Anyway, I thought it might be time to add a "favorite songs at the moment" post as I'm really obsessed with music. A couple of years back, I would spend hours a day trying to find new music. I've neglected it quite a bit lately. However, I noticed that it's much easier to work at the office while listening to music, so I downloaded a couple of radio channels onto my itunes. That's how I found a couple of incredible songs. Oh and then there are some all-time-faves that I just can't stop listening to :)

1. Love love love.




2. this one was recommended to me by my amazing friend Adam.




3. such a cute song. sigh.
 



4. such a haunting and sad song. Everybody has his or her bad days, but being bullied has to be one of the worst feelings in the world.
 


5. I really don't know why I haven't discovered this song any sooner.



All these songs are pretty quiet. Somehow that's what works best for me while I'm at work though. And, to me music is about amazing lyrics. That's probably why I'm not really into a lot of the contemporary chart stuff (however, this kind of music is great work out music haha). Have a lovely evening!

xo Laura

No comments :

Post a Comment